Give

ecamp 2011 002

Josiah Venture is a part of a movement of God among the youth of Central and Eastern Europe that finds its home in the local church and transforms society.

In Central and Eastern Europe there are 32.5 million young people, ages 17-28, and only 1% have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. This 1% is more than likely a 1st generation Christian, which means they are the only one in their families who are believers.

This is an unacceptable statistic to me!

Josiah Venture connects with this 1%; walking alongside them and their local church, where we equip them, and help them reach their friends, the other 99%, for Christ through evangelism training, summer camps, and discipleship.

My role is to connect North Americans, specifically college students, with opportunities available in these countries because the “harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few” in these post communist countries.

This video includes the testimonies of some of these 1% young people.

JV Video

Would you consider partnering with us in this ministry?

We need people to pray

We also need people to give financially.

I am fully supported right now- and so thankful to God for providing all that I need to commit my days to this role! If you are looking for a great place to invest funds in this ministry, become a partner in supporting a national missionary. Click on the link and choose a country. Select “support a national missionary” and see all the people available to support.

One of Josiah Venture’s Core Values is Indigenous Empowerment. Our heart is to see young people all over Eastern and Central Europe equipped to reach their country for Jesus. We have leaders in each of our countries that have come to know Jesus and are passionate about reaching others in their country for Christ. Raising support to do this full-time is very difficult in these post-communist countries, which is where you might come in!

So many have never heard the good news of God’s love for them in these countries— will you join us??

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s